My Photo
Name:
Location: Carlsbad, California, United States

I'm a wife, crafty mum, teacher and writer. I write to remember, I write to stay sane, I write to share what we five are up to. Grab a cup of tea and stay awhile!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Summer has started

It's official. School is now over for us, and summer has begun. We've been to a friend's pool and the beach already, and it's only been 48 hours. It's a challenge with a 2 month old - especially because I still wear her in the front pack most of the time. But the kids are good sports about me being in the shade, and them needing to wear life jackets all the time (good motivator to learn to swim, don't you think?).
Today we had our first playdate (of the summer), and for lunch I made funny shapes on their plate with cheese. There are so many flickr groups out there in blog-land --Work In Progress Friday, Color Week, Corners of my Home... I would love to see a week of Fun for Kids Lunches - because I know there are mom's out there with great ideas, and the motivation of coming up with five unique lunches is a great challenge. Don't know how to start such a thing - it won't be very good if it is only me (good on the motivation, bad on the variety). So, something else to figure out this month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home