My Photo
Name:
Location: Carlsbad, California, United States

I'm a wife, crafty mum, teacher and writer. I write to remember, I write to stay sane, I write to share what we five are up to. Grab a cup of tea and stay awhile!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Birth Announcement

No, no, no, not to you, dear reader, since that announcement has already been made. But the paper announcement that we shall send to family and close friends, with the pictures we hope they will want to keep and look at. Card making is perhaps my favorite creative outlet, so this has been a struggle and a joy - a struggle to find a few moments when I have the peace and quiet to create (without baby in arm), and a joy as I have found those moments and have created the card. Now it is just left to pick Sage's picture for the cover and print my heart out. I went a bit nuts for the interior, but, especially if this is our last baby (did I say If?), it will be worth it!
I'll try to figure out how to post this - I created it in publisher, and they don't allow saving things as jpg's...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home