My Photo
Name:
Location: Carlsbad, California, United States

I'm a wife, crafty mum, teacher and writer. I write to remember, I write to stay sane, I write to share what we five are up to. Grab a cup of tea and stay awhile!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sick as a Dog

Well, we are finally all home (Chris from Sierra Leone, the kids and I from southern California... you can read more about that trip here). But I caught a nasty, evil cough and chest rattle while on vacation that I can't quite kick. So bad, in fact, that there has been no crafting or knitting or anything in three weeks. Ugh. I spent two days in bed and felt better, but getting up today just about sent me back. BUT - two days in bed at 35 weeks pregnant made my body sore, so I'm just coughing away and trying to get some of life back in order. Thank God for my husband - he has been a real gem, taking care of the kids and helping out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home