My Photo
Name:
Location: Carlsbad, California, United States

I'm a wife, crafty mum, teacher and writer. I write to remember, I write to stay sane, I write to share what we five are up to. Grab a cup of tea and stay awhile!

Monday, May 08, 2006

THANK YOU, EASTER BUNNY


At last, a photo of the Debbie Bliss bunny that I made for a friend’s niece. I’ve had fun making these little bunnies – one for Siena, one for each of two cousins kids, and now one for her. It is supposed to have a little sweater to hide all the seams, but for Easter, this spiffy dress and hair ribbon seemed more appropriate (and faster).
The gilded eggs in the basket are the work of artist friends on Bowen – David and Holly Graff. These eggs are lovely, but don't even hint at the incredible beauty that they create, both in "art" and "usable art" (beautiful bowls and candlesticks, etc.). Check them out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

He's a cute bunny! Someone should have given me one of these for Easter instead of the purchased-at-the-service-station-on-the-way-home-from-church-becasue-I-forgot easter eggs I did get. Heads will roll.

8:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home