My Photo
Name:
Location: Carlsbad, California, United States

I'm a wife, crafty mum, teacher and writer. I write to remember, I write to stay sane, I write to share what we five are up to. Grab a cup of tea and stay awhile!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Cookie Cutter Madness

I was cruising through some of my new favorite sites (wish I could add a link list of the blogs I read, but that is still beyond me), Craftapalooza and found a Flickr photo group of cookie cutters. As craftapalooza has said - I've shown you mine, now you show yours! You can see a bunch of neat cutters on the Flickr Group Site. Despite the rather large bunch of cutters that I have, I just don't make many cookies anymore. Since the kids can be sensitive to sugar, I've veered away from making roll cookies and more into muffins and such. Any ideas for a low sugar, sugar cookie? Oxymoron, I know.
Anyway, here's a photo from the cookie cutters I have... my favorite cutter, a moose from our honeymoon in Jackson Hole, Wyoming (back in the day, to be sure).

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Wonderful cookie cutters! As an aspiring crafty mom Canadian now living in Southern California (I feel a connection! Great reading -thanks!

1:54 p.m.  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks - we are originally from Southern California, and living here is a bit of a culture shock, sometimes (also on my blog, lifeonbowen). Hope you are enjoying some sunshine for us!

6:18 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

I grew up in Manitoba. Though lived in Toronto before moving here. And we try to spend time on Galiano Island (B.C.) every year. Thanks checking out my blog!

11:05 a.m.  
Blogger Jennifer said...

We have spent a weekend on Galiano with friends - we don't lives so far away from there. And friends here on Bowen are from Manitoba - it is a crazy small world.

11:16 a.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

That it is. I look forward to reading more of your "island living" - and all it entails. We are looking at property on Galiano... dream! Let's keep in touch!

2:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home