My Photo
Name:
Location: Carlsbad, California, United States

I'm a wife, crafty mum, teacher and writer. I write to remember, I write to stay sane, I write to share what we five are up to. Grab a cup of tea and stay awhile!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Moving On

Whew. So long since my last post here. I think the time has come to call it a day, and move on. I have been writing simultaneously for this blog and also for my Life On Bowen blog. Yesterday we arrived in DC, and our time on Bowen came to an end. And I will be closing both blogs down, and moving to a single site - the Fairy Mum. This is a very uncertain time in our family's life - so I am not sure what the blog will be about, except to say that it will be about us, the joys and the challenges of being a family of five in a new and changing place, probably most like a letter to our friends.

If you've been reading along, I thank you - and hope to see you on the new site!
Cheers,
Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home