My Photo
Name:
Location: Carlsbad, California, United States

I'm a wife, crafty mum, teacher and writer. I write to remember, I write to stay sane, I write to share what we five are up to. Grab a cup of tea and stay awhile!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

WIP Friday

Well, if I can write my Intentional Thursday late, I should be able to write my WIP (work in progress) Friday a bit early...

It's pretty easy...I still need to finish the bean bags I made almost a month ago, and I have lots of little knitted puppets that need to have the finishing touches put on. I also have a stack of our entire CD collection sitting on the floor in my bedroom, awaiting stripping from their jewel cases and put into a binder, thereby saving space and making it easier to find our CD's. Not crafty or creative, but a work that is in progress, nonetheless.

I have quite a few major projects that I am working on for the school (one of which is the website overhaul). Not a single one of them is creative except in the problem-solving sense, but until they are completed, I really can't justify doing things that I love to do.

There it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home