My Photo
Name:
Location: Carlsbad, California, United States

I'm a wife, crafty mum, teacher and writer. I write to remember, I write to stay sane, I write to share what we five are up to. Grab a cup of tea and stay awhile!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Quiet on the Set!

Well, no set here, but quiet on the blog front. I'm not great at regular posting anyway, but this is getting ridiculous. Last night I got 4 hours of interuppted sleep, so I have a good excuse for not having the state of mind to raise the kids, finish my tenure as school president and try to sleep. Not much creative is going on. I will add a few photos and blogs regarding our wonderful summer as I get the photos uploaded to flickr. I hope everyone is having a summer that is as sunny and beautiful as mine, but with lots more sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home